T40 is a tough, resilient, non-sagging pre-applied sealant which tightly adheres to threaded fittings when dried. T40 is water based, safe, and easily applied. It’s adjustable and re-useable.
- Ideal for fasteners with adjusting or sealing requirements
- Low prevailing-on torque, re-useable, and adjustable.
- Ready for assembly and not necessary to wait for curing.
- Ideal for fine threaded fasteners adjustment.
- Applicable to any kind of fasteners.
- Applicable to a variety of materials and finishes.
- Resistant to lubricants, fuel, and most commercial solvents.
- Non-metallic material, no impact on fastener strength and performance.
- Conforms to RoHS (Pb, Hg, PBB, PBDE <1000 ppm ,Cd<100 ppm) and Halogen Free (Cl <900 ppm, Br<900ppm, Cl+Br < 1500 ppm)
- UL and NSF certified, and applicable to drinking water equipment.
|Operation temperature||-54℃~138℃||Shelf life||Forever at max. 27℃ and max. 65% RH|
Remark耐落® is the registered trademark of TSLG.