NYTORQ® processing is a special technique applying the opaque color liquid (synthetic wax) on the front end threads. NYTORQ® is a dry-to-touch lubricant which is non-toxic; used for reducing friction and preventing cold welding. It can be used in a wide variety of industrial applications, especially on self-tapping and trilobular screws. NYTORQ® will also eliminate chattering of the fastener on installation and reduce installation torque to decrease noise levels and prevent galling during assembly.
- Available in a wide range of applications with self-locking fasteners
- Ideal for reducing the installation torque on trilobular and self-tapping screws
- Reduces assembling fatigue
- Low coefficient of friction, increasing assembly productivity
- Saves time, reduces total installation cost
- Applicable to any fasteners for which controlled or reduced torque during installation is needed
|Shelf life||4 years at max 30°C and max 65%RH||Coefficient of friction||0.09~0.15|
Industrial Specifications and Standards
|General Motors||99861667||Ford Motor||WSS-M21P27-A4|
耐落® is a registered trademark of Taiwan Self Locking Group, TSLG.