NYPLAS® is pre-applied coating under the heads of a variety of fasteners to provide sealing against water, moisture, dust, air and noise dampening. NYPLAS® can be applied to an extensive range of fastener types, such as rivet nuts, blind rivets and a wide range of screw type components.
- Seals/dampens immediately upon assembly
- Eliminates the need for O-rings, gasket seals and sealant compounds
- Eliminates leak path
- Non-toxic, assembler friendly
- Excellent shelf life; will not shrink or dry out with age
- Saves money and time
- No effect on fastener hardness
|Operation temperature||-40℃ ~150°C||Coating range||360。Under-the-head|
|Remark||Cannot apply directly on acrylate, polycarbonate, or ABS plastic type material|
Industrial Specifications and Standards
ESB-M4G70-A or B
RemarkNYPLAS® is a registered trademark of Nylok USA.