The NYCOTE® material, introduced by TSLG from Nylok USA, is a non-conductive WHITE® TEFLON® PFA powder. The patented process provides protective coating against the adhesion of electrodeposited paints, primers, coatings, and weld spatter. The NYCOTE® coating also adds lubricity to fasteners during assembly. NYCOTE® is approved by automotive manufacturers such as GM, Ford, Chrysler, BMW, and Benz.
- Prevents adhesion of weld spatter
- Prevents the adhesion of electrodeposited primers and coatings
- Improves lubricity and reduces installation drive friction and noise
- Can be applied on weld stud, external and internal threaded fasteners
- Coats on the threads only, doesn’t impact conductivity after welding
- Reduces manufacturing cost by increasing productivity
- Eliminates expensive masking, plugging, capping of threads
- Environment-friendly, less reactive to chemicals and not contaminating to the environment
Industrial Specifications and Standards
|Mercedes-Benz||58704 58913A606||Navistar||TMS 4524|
|Opel ON||2018||Land Rover||RES.22.FP.04|
RemarkNYCOTE® is a registered trademark of Nylok USA.
耐落® is a registered trademark of Taiwan Self Locking Group, TSLG.