LOCTITE® 517™ is a high viscosity, non-toxic, thixotropic, pre-applied, water-based thread sealant for automatic dispensing applications. When dried, it becomes a resilient, tight clinging, non-curing sealant for tapered or straight threads. LOCTITE® 517™ provides positive sealing and resistance to vibrational loosening. It is ideal for use on sealing applications, particularly where re-adjustments are required.
- Seals pipe threads for immediate use
- Locks straight threads by resisting thread movement
- Can be easily seen and inspected
- Does not contaminate from shredding and washout
- Provides lubrication for assembly
- Seals against leakage of automotive lubricants, fuels and coolants under normal temperature
- Dry and tack-free coating
- Can be shipped on parts for field service
- Ready for assembly, save application labor and mess on the line
|Application||General sealing application/Low viscosity|
|Sealant after assembly||Seals immediate after assembly|
|Shelf life||4 years at room temperature (8~28℃)|
Industrial Specifications and Standards
|General Motors||9985473||Ford Motor||WSL-M4G328-A2 L752A|
RemarkLOCTITE® is the registered trademark of HENKEL Germany.Dri-Loc® Vibra-Seal® Dri-Seal® are the registered trademark of HENKEL Corporation.